[PD] [PD-announce] gem 0.93.1

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 31 16:23:50 CEST 2011

I cannot seem to get it to run. I get some funky errors and then either pd
will quit or it will not load Gem. I assume some things need to be ironed
out. I also posted to the frei0r-devel list hoping that we may get usable
frei0r plugins for OSX.
Currently it seems like the autobuilds are offline for pd-extened too

pp