[PD] Problem with lists and data

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 23:19:11 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

That probably means you're formatting that part of your list
as symbol-atom '1' instead of float-atom '1'.

Thus, the [route] object is outputting symbol-atom '1', which is just a
message where the selector is the symbol-atom '1'.  The right inlet of [f]
has a method for messages with the selector 'float', but it doesn't have a
symbol-atom '1' method, so you get the error.

-Jonathan