[PD] receiving messages in [expr] ?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Sep 2 01:42:11 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 07:38:32PM -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Chris McCormick wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 03:59:14PM -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>>> You'll have to come up with a more phenomenological approach than picking
>>> whatever currently looks the most impredictable thing in the science
>>> book.
>>
>> Why? Randomness is epistemic.
>
> What does that mean to you ?

Epistemic: Adjective - "Of or relating to knowledge or to the degree of its validation."

It means I think that taking whatever currently looks the most impredictable thing in the science book is a good approach.

Don't run a lottery with Miller's [noise~] unless you like giving away money.

Cheers,

Chris.