[PD] Balloon Project

Dominic Pflaum dompflaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 13:24:48 CEST 2011

I'd be interested in the results if you put the camera on the ceiling,
having it film from a bird's eye view. Although the use of gravity is
interesting, it makes it difficult for you to have multiple balloons in the
air. Another idea may be to counteract gravity by filling the balloons with
a certain amount of helium.

I like the idea a lot though - would be interested to see its future
developments :)