[PD] Gem VJ Tutorial patches

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Sep 3 21:11:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, philippe boisnard wrote:

> No problem to play video for me. Do you Have you the README >>> because
> if you don't have gridflow, it's impossible that you can play any
> video.  But I haven't the preview  in the patch in OSX.

Do you mean that GridFlow's [#see] does not work for you ?

It's supposed to be cross-platform (Linux/OSX/Win32)...

But the [#from_pix] converter does not work on Win32, and it might have a
remaining bug about wrong colours in certain circumstances.

What do you see ? An empty frame, no frame at all, wrong colours, garbage
pixels, something else ?

Which versions of GF and Pd do you use for that ?