[PD] pd-extended 0.43 windows 7 installation

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:29:36 CEST 2011

Hi List

Sony Vaio,  intel i3-370 2.4
Im trying to install pd-extended 0.43 on windows 7 on a new machine, however
when I run the application I get the following error

*The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from you
computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.*

I thought it could be because I didnt have mingw installed (GNU Compiler
Collection)- but installing it doesn't solve the issue? If any one has any
advice on reolsing this and running PD would be grateful :0

Thanks All