[PD] [PD-dev] tkwidgets

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:50:14 CEST 2011

2011/9/4 Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>

> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011, András Murányi wrote:
>
>  Hold on... When Matju talks about how DD works it's *almost* like
>> backporting from DD to Pd, and in this sense it's historic. And because of
>> the incompatible licenses, it might be the only way to port from DD to Pd.
>> Pst...! :O)
>>

> So, what are the licenses of DesireData ?
>
> It's not like you really looked.

It's similar: I remembered. See the whole thread:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-10/083326.html
So, my point was: instead of arriving once every year to this point of "oh
it's not compatible licenses / oh they are / oh noone asked me / etc) and
then going no further, it is actually pretty cool that you tell how things
are in DD and why, and someone who understands it might go and code it up.
This way any *possible* license incompatibilities, many *possible* bugs, and
*possible* virii/malware are filtered out. The last one was a joke.

Andras