[PD] importing / using large equation into expr command

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:50:31 CEST 2011

Thanks for the information.  I've been able to find instructions on how to
create a hello world C-external but not one that does a simple sinewave
equation like A*sin(w*t+p) (
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Sine_wave) Does anyone have
one or know where to find one.  It makes sense to make a C external and
create inputs for the values of frequency,amplitude,phase and vertical
offset.  That way I can feed/control those values with a midi controller or
a table/array in PureData.

Thanks