[PD] DIlib issues on OSX 10.6.x

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:12:33 CEST 2011

Hi William,

Thanks for replying! A friend helped me me through it. You are right,
something hadn't installed right the first time for some reason. After doing
the port installs and all the other steps again it works! Thanks for those
Pd patches, a great place to start from.

I'm thinking about trying Homebrew and libfreenect on my other machine (also
OSX)... Do you think there are any advantages/disadvantages between that way
and your DIlib?

Anyone on the list tried both? libfreenect claims to offer some other
functionality, but I don't know how accessible it will be via Pd.

thanks

--
Richie