[PD] pd-la Patching Circle/Workshop With Peter Kirn

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:15:10 CEST 2011

The response has been great for this workshop, so Peter has agreed to
doing a second workshop on Saturday, 9/10 at 6 pm.

Sign-ups for the new session are in the store:

http://store.crashspacela.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=39

There are still a couple seats for the Thursday 9/8 workshop available:

http://store.crashspacela.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=38

-Theron
^