[PD] [OT] cool book (maybe relevant to list discussion)

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 08:32:29 CEST 2011

It's more a general theme in the discussion, I think the author's
background is web so the casual examples mention it, at least in the
bits I browsed - he was talking about erlang as a solution for
distributed databases. The main examples for each language seemed
standard compsci problems though, sorting, permuting, factoring etc.

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>