[PD] pduino rewrite

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Sep 9 16:41:00 CEST 2011

I basically haven't used an Arduino in 2 years, so I am a poor candidate
for debugging this stuff.  Roman and Olsen are much better candidates
for this job.

The digital input pins are reported using the hardware-level ports, the
hardware is organized around pins 0-7 being one port, 8-15, another, and
16-23 (analog pins) another.

As for the pull-up resistor, you activate them just like you would in an
other code for an Atmel AVR chip: switch the pin mode to INPUT then set
that pin to HIGH (i.e. output a 1 to that pin).

.hc