[PD] Python Externals for OSX

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Sep 11 14:32:52 CEST 2011

Hi,
i'm pretty sure it's explained in the readme.txt or so, maybe also on
the respective puredata.info page (can't check as the server is down).
py and pyext share the same binary. That's why it should be loaded
with a "-lib py" option or an explicit [import] statement. In fact
there are more objects in this "external library", e.g. pym.
all the best, Thomas