[PD] Output numbers consecutively, one at a time in PD

Sebastian Valenzuela svalenzuelamusic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:00:46 CEST 2011

Thank you for the responses, Andy and Jonathan. But I am looking for
something that will output THE FIRST number whenever I hit "bang"...
then the NEXT number when i hit bang a second time (and so on).  So
there is no steady, timed rate (as with the list sequencers) of number
output, and I don't want to output all my numbers out right away (as
with the list-drip object).

-Sebastian

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

Sebastian Ignacio Valenzuela Rojas