[PD] (breaking symbols) was Re: find a list of numbers in a text file

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 08:09:48 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

Well, what I meant was:

[t a a]
|      |
      [b]

can be shortened to:

[t a b]

>>  And finally:
>>  -1) [t a] as a cheap hack due to lack of segmented patching cords
>
> even with segmented cords, [t a] is useful as a hub. That's what I use it
> for 95 % of the time, and segmented cords will not change that.

Yes, I forgot about the hub.  There's that, too.  But if you have a [t a] with
one wire in and one wire out then chances are you ought to have used a
segmented wire.  But those aren't available, so you use [t a], and in these
cases I give it a minus one.

-Jonathan