[PD] pdtest - pd functional testing external

Louis-Philippe default at spiralix.org
Tue Sep 13 18:16:38 CEST 2011

I looked early at this possibility but chose to implement it in C, for
flexibility purposes as C is the raw pd programming api.  But still, I took
inspiration from the pdlua code where applicable and I actually wrote lots
of the external in pure Lua, but instead of packaging it as external lua
source files I embedded it within my C code as strings.  I might be wrong,
but I don't think pdtest will have problem with Lua paths...  I compile and
link Lua inside pdtest and then the Lua test suite files are loaded looking
at pd's paths...  so no need for Lua's paths at all.

L-P