[PD] pdtest - pd functional testing external

Louis-Philippe default at spiralix.org
Tue Sep 13 22:12:24 CEST 2011

Salut Mathieu,

the concept behind #expr-test.pd looks nice...  is this PureUnity?
I hadn't seen it before...  but anyway I think PureUnity and pdtest are
sufficiently different to both exist for their own purposes,
as PureUnity seems to compose tests in pd and pdtest does so in code with
Lua.

thanks for the cue!

L-P