[PD] stop sample playback when phasor~ reset?

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Tue Sep 20 12:38:35 CEST 2011

Thanks for all the replies. What I'm trying to do is make an abstraction
in which I can load a soundfile (mono, 44100) which are all between
about 2-6 mins in length. I have been using phasor~ because I want to
play the files forwards and backwards and change slowly between the two.
I also want to be able to pause and seek within the file using a slider.
The main issue I'm having is catching the end of the phasor~ - either
when it's going forwards or backwards. I've attached my patch.

thanks

James

Quoth Lorenzo Sutton, on 20/09/2011 10:56: