[PD] [PD-dev] removing path and libs from Pd-extended preferences GUI

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:30:56 CEST 2011

Sorry-I'm a bit confused as to the difference between libs and paths,
at the moment.

Here's a situation where I like to have the path dialog:
I download an archive of abstractions (like RJDJ), and I'd like to be
able to put them anywhere, so if there's a couple different versions,
I can just tell them apart from folders.

With the path dialog, I can just right away see what set of
abstractions are on the path, change it, apply, and get to work.

How would I accomplish the same thing without it?

Chuck