[PD] auto-completion with popup [was: 3 new gui-plugins]

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:27:59 CEST 2011

salut Mathieu

replying on the list because I think it's of general interest ;)

>> I'll give a try at desiredata and let you know.
>
> J'ai bien peur que ça marche seulement juste assez pour pouvoir voir de
> quoi ont l'air certaines features, et encore... il y en a plusieurs qui
> sont brisées.

I did try DD and it worked ok (for my simple test patches at least).

the killer feature I'd *love* to see ported to pd is select
object|pathchord with keyboard. (using the mouse to connect objects or
open help patch is really bad IMHO)

I had a take at it. alas, there are still a lot of GUI things happening
on the pd side and at the time I didn't find an easy way to just get the
currently selected object(s) in tcl. (any hint on this is welcome).

right now I'm very busy but I might try this one again one day...

nice work auf jeden Fall =)

cheers,
_y

yvan.volochine at gmail.com