[PD] [soundtouch~] pitch shifter for Pure Data

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Sep 23 17:43:56 CEST 2011

On Sep 23, 2011, at 3:53 AM, katja wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at
> > wrote:
>
> Works nicely for me on Ubuntu/Maverick :)  It would be good to have
> this
> object listed in the puredata.info downloads page.  Anyone can add
> their
> libraries, externals, GUI plugins, apps, etc. there.
>

> Thanks for the hint. I'll do that after converting the help patch to
> pure vanilla.

I was just playing with this last night to try to make a pitch tracker
that forces people's voices to monotone.  It needs work, but makes
some very fun sounds:

You can download the samples that I used from the very awesome http://freesound.org

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne