[PD] Problem w/ Gem 0.93.1 on Windows 7

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:46:03 CEST 2011

I tried it once again, deleted gem 0.92.3, installed 0.93.1, get the error
message, complete reinstallation of pd-ext 0.42.5, then install gem 0.93.1
again, same error message. Perhaps someone could make a zip file and send me
that pthreadVC.dll and tell me where to place it, would it go in the gem
folder? Program files (x86)/pd/extra/Gem?