[PD] pd-extended license WAS: Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 27 23:32:14 CEST 2011

On Sep 27, 2011, at 4:53 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Le 2011-09-27 à 16:41:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>
>> No one is talking about relicensing.  BSD, MIT, Tcl, LGPL, etc. are
>> compatible with GPLv3, that means you can include code with those
>> licenses into a GPLv3 project and that is allowed.  Then the whole
>> project is GPLv3.
>
> You mean that the whole project is GPLv3-compatible, or that it is
> GPLv3 ?
>
> If it is the latter, then when do the GPLv3's obligations ever apply
> to me when I do whatever with Pd-extended ?

I think you need to read up on how licenses work, its a bit off topic
here.  But yes, Pd-extended is GPLv3 as a whole.

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith