[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Sep 28 16:41:10 CEST 2011

Le 2011-09-28 à 04:31:00, Marvin Humphrey a écrit :

> If I can't "be sure" that other Pd contributors won't claim that the GPL
> applies to contributions I'm making that are intended for the Vanilla's
> BSD core, that makes it a lot less attractive to contribute to this
> project.

There you go. That's what I meant about the « gimme a break » part... it's
not always about what a judge would say in court. The court is the last
recourse, and the trouble starts a lot before you get there, and the
disincentive starts a lot before the trouble starts or could start (if you
ever even get to the trouble part).