[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 28 19:48:50 CEST 2011

On Sep 28, 2011, at 1:35 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Le 2011-09-28 à 11:31:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>
>> Yes, it would be misleading to say Pd is under the GPL.  I haven't
>> heard anyone say that.  Pd-extended is under the GPL tho.
>
> Sorry. I meant that it's misleading to say that Pd-extended is under
> the GPL.

It would be misleading for me to say that it was released under
anything but the GPLv3.  If you respect the GPLv3, you are free to do
anything you want with anything in Pd-extended.  Not so with other
licenses.

If you think its important to have a catalog of which Pd-extended code
is under which license, please make such a catalog.