[PD] throw~ / catch~ versus send~ / receive~

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:19:57 CEST 2011

Thanks for the info and pointer! Was by that also getting aware about the
possible added delay  "When you send a signal to a point that is earlier in
the sorted list of tilde objects, the signal doesn't get there until the
next cycle of DSP computation, one block later; so your signal will be
delayed by one block (1.45 msec by default.)"
Can be good to know!

/Björn