[PD] Problems with Syncing PD to external MIDI sequencer

Loz misterloz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:03:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm pretty new to PD, and kind of fumbling around for the most part.
I've searched the archives for the solution for this, and been unable
to find it, so apologies if this has been answered before.

I'm trying to sync PD to an external sequencer (my Korg Electribe-SX),
and although I can receive midi notes with no problems, I can't work
out how to sync the midi clock at all.

I've tried midirealtimein and midiclkin, but neither of them seem to
bring in any information at all.

Thanks for your help,
Loz