[PD] Data structure array with last element pointing back to first element

Scott McCoid mccoid.scott at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:13:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've recently started playing around with Pd's data structures, and I need
some help. It's relatively straightforward to create polygons and arrays of
polygons. Though, I'd like to create a closed polygon, where each vertex is
another data structure. I've attached a patch of what I have so far.

I basically just want there to be another line to connect the 4th element of
the array back to the first.

Is it possible to use a [drawpolygon] object where each of the corners would
be another data structure?

Thanks!

Scott