[PD] how to load libraries in Pd-vanilla

Joe Newlin jtnewlin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:40:40 CEST 2011

So, Pd-extended abruptly started behaving weirdly with my soundcard, which
led me to test out PD-vanilla to see if I would have the same problems, and
I discovered that I could get ridiculously low audio latency with
Pd-vanilla, which is extremely good fortune because I often use Pd for
processing a live guitar input.

BUT, I can't figure out how to get Pd-vanilla to load all those libraries
from Pd-extended that I've become dependent on. I tried adding them to the
search paths, with no luck. I tried using [declare] with full paths, with no
luck. I tried adding the libraries under Preferences > Startup with no luck.

Is there something I need to know about the syntax for the Startup method?

Thanks,

JN

--
www.joenewlin.net