[PD] recording audio into an array

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:47:51 CEST 2011

Hi all,just a question...say I have an array for an audio file. I get looped audio from it with a tabread4~ object.
Now I would like to inject (mix, replace, whatever) audio into it at the same precise sample location I just extracted audio from, if that makes any sense, as tabread4~ interpolates between some samples ...What would be the best approach for that to be as much precise as possible?
I wish there was a tabwrite~ with audiorate phase input...any other suitable object for that?
Many thanks in advance,Josep M