[PD] Fwd: Variable number of objects?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Oct 3 21:00:26 CEST 2011

Actually, I do have a twin brother. I could almost compete with the guy on
the picture. Since I am using 3 stereo outs I could maybe top that with
around something like six ears. I'll have to see how quickly I can clone
myself! I'm not sure if Pd supports cloning of the listener with the current
version?

Maybe with an abstraction like:

[dac~]
  |     \