[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 builds are working again

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 5 17:47:26 CEST 2011

The way I work when testing is to think about having everything
running smoothly so when I'm inspired, Pd-extended has as smooth a
workflow as possible.  Then when I working on projects using Pd, I
don't hit these annoying issues.

As for your abstraction, could you post it here so I can test with
it?  Its hard to know what's going on just by a description.

.hc

scarcity."        -John Gilmore