[PD] PdDroidParty in Pd SVN

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Oct 6 05:46:42 CEST 2011

Hi Hans,

Yep, I am using bazaar, which can use SVN sub-trees as a storage back-end.
I am currently hosting it on the PdDroidParty site on my server, but I
thought it might be good to have the code also in the SVN as it is part of
the Pd ecosystem (and for redundancy too). I am happy to continue
maintaining it in my own repo though. Because bzr is a DVCS I can still
merge stuff from other contributors and retain their information in the
commit log.

Oh well, sorry for the noise!

Cheers,

Chris.