[PD] rvbap crashes

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 6 16:31:44 CEST 2011

Le 2011-10-06 à 08:32:00, Iain Mott a écrit :

> Thanks for the debugging information. I followed your instructions and
> came up with similar errors when running:

I don't know why we get different numbers of stack items, but if you want
more than two, look for the --num-callers=… option.

But yeah, we are getting the same errors, it's just that the one I posted
at first was for a bug in [vbap] and not [rvbap].

> My C programming is very rusty to say the least and I've not been able
> to fix it.

Well, it's not like it's a super-obvious fix. I think both bugs take more
than a few minutes of reading.

> If it's obvious to anyone else - please let me know.

I'm emailing the authors... I don't know them, but anyway...