[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 6 23:44:21 CEST 2011

Le 2011-09-28 à 21:44:00, Marvin Humphrey a écrit :

> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:44:39AM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> In my opinion, using GPLv3 has been the easiest of the options.  It
>> means that we can use code that is licensed with a BSD, MIT, Tcl,
>> Apache, GPLv2, LGPL, GPLv3, etc..  So its the most compatible to the
>> code that's out there, meaning thinking about licenses less writing more
>> code that everyone is free to use :)
>
> All I'm gonna say is that I see things from a different angle. :)

I have no idea what the angle is and how that licensing of «overall
project» is supposed to work.

I'm lost.

Besides, I just realised that [pd META] says things like «LICENSE GPL v2»
strange ?

The distinction has to be made between «version 2 only» and «version 2 or
in that latter case, there is currently no version after 3).

BTW, there are even cases where it just says GPL without version number.