[PD] pix.multi.crop (Michael Karr)

Michael Karr michael.karr.22 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:18:40 CEST 2011

Aha, I see. Now this problem, when I try to use your patch with pix_movie it
flashes green stroboscopically and repeats the entire video frame in all 9
blocks of the GEM window; and when I change the grid from 3x3 to 1x5, it
does crop, but creates space between the individual crops. In
gems.multi.crop the video loads fine and crops fine with the 1x5 setting.  I
have tried to hook up the parameters like you did in your example, but the
patch is set up quite differently from multi.crop.  How would I go about
separating the cropping values in multi.crop from each other so that I can
control them dynamically?

Thanks,
Michael