[PD] how to change bp~ frequency at sample rate?

Menno van der Woude mennowo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:39:37 CEST 2011

So far, [vcf~] has done a great job, thanks! Being able to also change
resonance at sample rate would be nice. At this point, building an
object like that is a bit beyond my level of expertise.

I am wondering, is there a distortion object around that can be
controlled at sample rate? Both [dist~] and [overdrive~] give many
clicks when real time control moves too fast.
Browsing the extra folder of pd-extended, I did not come accross other
distortion or similar objects. Which also makes me wonder: is there a
way other than google or browsing the pd files, to find relevant
objects?

Bye, menno