[PD] how to change bp~ frequency at sample rate?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 00:24:34 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

For example, if you want to bring up the Pd manual, look under Manuals/Pd.
After failing to find it there look under Pure Data/1.manual/

To find [dist~] you would look in the library "crebs", which stands for
"Classes arRanged Erratically By neceSsity", or at your leisure, first search all the
other categories where [dist~] is not located.

> 2) Use the resources on puredata.info
> 3) Manually explore the /extra or /extern folder in your pd install
> 4) ++ more ++

I have a search plugin that works with 0.43 (attached).  Here are the results of a simple documentation
search for the word "distortion" (took 4 seconds to search the entire svn externals directory):

Found 14 matching docs.

1.manual/x3.htm
No DESCRIPTION tag.

3.audio.examples/E04.difference.tone.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

3.audio.examples/H02.high-pass.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

zexy/reference/limiter~-help.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

grh/adaptive/examples/06.interference_cancelation.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

unauthorized/disto~/disto~-help.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

unauthorized/disto~/rs-disto~.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

unauthorized/disto~/distort3.txt
No DESCRIPTION tag.

miXed/doc/help/cyclone/tanh~-help.pd
hyperbolic tangent function (tanh(x)) for signals

miXed/doc/help/cyclone/pong~-help.pd
fold or wrap a signal within a given range

miXed/doc/help/cyclone/overdrive~-help.pd
Simulate an analog amplifier being overdriven by applying a non-linear transfer function to the incoming signal

sigpack/foldover~-help.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

nusmuk/nusmuk-audio/distortion~-help.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.