[PD] My library and stuff (filters, oscillators, etc.)

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 04:44:46 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I just put my personal library of abstractions on GitHub today, and
I'd thought I'd share it here as it's seems to have gotten a positive
reaction on the forum. It includes some things that I think are
useful, such as band-limited oscillators, various filters (including
audio-signal controlled, check out the help for [filtercoeff.mmb~] for
a good place to start), complex math operators, a few effects,
state-saving stuff, a cute waveform display, and other stuff.

Anyway, check it out here:

https://github.com/dotmmb/mmb

.mmb

--