[PD] How to stop pd from reopening patches on startup in OS X?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:59:58 CEST 2011

Ah right, its in ~/Library/Preferences/org.puredata.plist, under
NSRecentDocuments.  You would think it would be in ~/Library/Application
Support/Pd/*, as it isn't a preference at all.

Anyway, I delete that item and its two entries (which are patches) and they
still try to open, and again it crashes. Dunno.