[PD] is Gem working in 0.43.1 Pd-extended for Linux?

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Mon Oct 10 09:28:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

sorry, it seems you did not encounter the same problem as I did. My
problem is that gem would not load at all (with a undefined symbol error
from the dynamic linker loader).

You could try increasing the log level and see if there's anything on
console output.

I don't understand your statement about /usr/lib/, /pd and
/pd-extended... I was talking about pd-extended source tree. Do you
source compile it or get it as a binary ?