[PD] PD on iPhone

Joe White joe at rjdj.me
Mon Oct 10 14:51:04 CEST 2011

Hi Eldad,

 Check out this page for more info on creating scenes (essentially pd
patches + other assets).

http://blog.rjdj.me/pages/pd-utilities

There's a scene template that should get you started. Basically the app will
run a patch called _main.pd and you can do whatever you like within it. All
the assets are housed in a scene folder with '.rj' appended to it - If it's
zipped call it '.rjz'

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Cheers,
Joe