[PD] pd.tk in vanilla

fgadea fgadea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:31:23 CEST 2011

Hello,
Recently I moved my patch to Vanilla since I was not using any Extended
externals.
A consequence was that I am not able anymore to change the interfaz
colours in order to work with a low contrast screen by tweaking the
pd.tk file.
Is there a way to modify colours in Vanilla?
This is just for my own use. I often get headache when looking for hours
to a white screen (it makes me frown constantly). Those who see my patch
in their machines they do so white with black lines with no problem.
Thank you