[PD] My library and stuff (filters, oscillators, etc.)

José Luis Santorcuato Tapia santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 03:05:42 CEST 2011

Hurra! After long time without writing, new house, study, many lessons in
universities, I can say this is great, they work great, congratulations! I
liked the filtercoeff ... is a noise dose of neuro ...

Congratulations

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/