[PD] pd with syphon

vade doktorp at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 06:06:43 CEST 2011

http://i.imgur.com/8Fxut.png

http://code.google.com/p/syphon-implementations/source/detail?r=125

Currently, I am not reading in a pix_texture or the active GEM texture to publish, I am simply reading the screen, but its a useful feature to capture the entire scene as rendered so far (you can control what it captures by adjusting the gemhead layer ordering).  Nor have I made a 'client' version that outputs a received texture from another app, but now that Hans Christoph helped me sort my XCode issues, I suspect with some help we can have a fully working Syphon implementation for GEM quickly enough.

Enjoy.