[PD] Arduino UNO how-to in puredata.info

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:59:19 CEST 2011

Hi Olsen,

I'm no expert, first of all...

I don't know what went wrong with the command line. Have you installed
dfu-programmer?

Do you know which version of the UNO you bought? If you bought it after may
2011 it should have the right firmware installed.

Are you sure you downloaded the correct firmware
(Arduino-usbserial-uno.hex<https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/blob/master/hardware/arduino/firmwares/arduino-usbserial/Arduino-usbserial-uno.hex>)
?

Pierre