[PD] 0.43+ gui performance problem

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 16 20:23:36 CEST 2011

Hmm...  I'm really liking this line from the terminal window ("pd log"
but not really a message from Pd I don't think):

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":2"
      after 11214 requests (11213 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

I don't know what it means but it definitely tried really hard to do
something (and ultimately coundn't)!

A mystery...
Miller