[PD] Reason for different keyboard behavior of vanilla numberbox and nbx (Number2)

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Mon Oct 17 10:46:07 CEST 2011

Does anyone know what the reason is for the vanilla number box and the
nbx (Number2) have different behaviors with re. to keyboard input:

- numberbox, Click on number box enter a number press RETURN: number is
set. Enter another number press RETURN, new number is set etc. until the
numberbox loses "focus".
- Number2. Click on Number2, enter number, press RETURN: number is set.
Try to enter another number, nothing happens. Press RETURN: 0 is set as
value.

This has always puzzled me, but there may be a good reason I'm missing.

Thanks,
Lorenzo.