[PD] Reason for different keyboard behavior of vanilla numberbox and nbx (Number2)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:34:27 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 15:16 +0200, João Pais wrote:
> probably yes, but I don't know which might be as well. I think I've
> pointed that out some time ago, but it's still the same.
>
> Should we make a atom==nbox lobby?

Actually, I can't think of a good reason not to be able to edit the
numberbox with the keyboard anymore after hitting <enter>. Also setting
it to '0' after the second <enter> keystroke does not seem very
meaningful (and is quite annoying when playing 'live').

If it's not a feature, it's a bug, no?

Roman