[PD] very compressed chip sounds

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Oct 17 15:58:55 CEST 2011

Le 2011-10-17 à 10:29:00, Lorenzo Sutton a écrit :
> On 16/10/2011 03:19, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> [...]
>> About this, I have an anecdote : I went in a big IRC channel on FreeNode
>> about C or C++, asking
> How brave of you :)

It's not being brave, it's a waste of time. Oh well, not always. There are
lots of people who know a lot stuff in there. But there was that guy who
refused to answer a question because I was asking about C/C++ and he
answered « C/C++ is not a language ! » as if I didn't mean two languages
(???). And then there are people who will flame you for about 15 minutes
if ever you state (in sample code) something that clashes with a library
that THEY use.

But then, even that feels like a warm welcome compared to ##politics...
it's all relative.